We’ve made it easy to complete your home or business electrical, water, or demolition project. Our construction center below is an easy-to-navigate list that includes all documents and forms needed to comply with RPU’s documentation process.
- Commercial Service Application (Incomplete applications will delay processing)
- Commercial Shutdown Application
- Estimated Load Data Form
- Developer Request for Utility Installation in Subdivisions
- Residential Service Application (Incomplete applications will delay processing)
- RPU Distributed Generation Rules
- Schedule 1: RPU Average retail rates
- Schedule 2: RPU Distributed Generation Contracts
- Schedule 3a: RPU Interconnection Process (0 to 40 kW)
- Schedule 3b: RPU Interconnection Process (40kW – 10MW)
- Schedule 3c: RPU Interconnection Requirements (40kW – 10MW)
- Schedule 4: RPU Notification Procedure
- Schedule 5: RPU Increment Costs
- Small Generator Interconnection Agreement
- Large Generator Interconnection Procedures
- Small Generator Interconnection Procedures
- Facility Connection Requirements (1_1_2019)
- Facility Ratings Methodology
- Electric Systems Data Book Version 16
- Transmission Tariff
Looking to help discourage theft and vandalism, enhance personal safety, and reduce potential nighttime accidents? Turn on security lighting.
RPU can help with your questions regarding security lighting options and rates. Contact RPU at 507.280.1500 today.