March 30, 2010 Meeting Agenda
4 :00 PM
RPU Service Center
4000 East River Road NE 55906
1. Approval of Minutes of February 23, 2010 Meeting APPROVED
2. Open Comment Period
(This agenda section is for the purpose of allowing citizens to address the Utility Board. Comments are limited to 4 minutes, total comment period limited to 15 minutes. Any speakers not having the opportunity to be heard will be the first to present at the next Board meeting.)
3. Consideration of Bids: Westside Substation Engineered Metal Building and Foundation APPROVED
4. Purchase of One Arial Body and Utility Body for Single Axle Truck APPROVED
5. Axon Contract Change Order APPROVED
8. Smart Grid Vision (Discussion)
9. General Manager’s Report
10. Management/Financial Reports/Approval of Accounts Payable APPROVED ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
11. Other Business
12. Adjourn to Closed Meeting.
A closed meeting of the City of Rochester Public Utility Board to receive a communication from, and to have a discussion with, the City Attorney regarding the status of, and the litigation strategy for, the pending litigation identified as City of Rochester, Minnesota v. Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Agency, Olmsted County District Court, Case No. 55-C3-05-002712. The closed meeting will occur pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 13D.05, subd. 3(b).