Conserve & Save® Rebates
CONSERVE energy and SAVE money using the RPU Conserve & Save® rebate program!
Residential Rebate Applications
- 2016 Conserve & Save® Electric Efficiency Application (2015 Application)
- Conserve & Save® Electric Efficiency Application (fillable PDF version)
- 2016 Conserve & Save® Central Air Conditioner Clean & Tune Rebate Application (2015 Application)
- 2016 CFL & LED Lighting Rebate Application (2015 Application)
- 2016 Solar Rebates
- 2015 LED Holiday Lighting Rebate Application
- 2016 Conserve & Save® Water Efficiency Rebate Application (2015 Application)
- 2016 Rain Barrel Rebate Application (2015 Application)
- Rain Barrel Rebate Application (fillable PDF version)
|ENERGY STAR® Appliance Rebates*||Amount|
|Room Air Conditioners||$25|
|Bonus Recycling Rebates*||Amount|
|Dehumidifiers||up to $15|
|Freezers||up to $15|
|Refrigerators||up to $15|
|Room Air Conditioners||up to $15|
|ENERGY STAR® Lighting Rebates*||Amount|
|Compact Fluorescent Bulbs *CFL)||50% of bulb or package cost, not to exceed $10 per bulb|
|CFL Light Fixtures||50% of bulb or package cost, not to exceed $15 per fixture|
|LED Bulbs||50% of bulb or package cost, not to exceed $15 per bulb|
|LED Light Fixtures||50% of bulb or package cost, not to exceed $20 per fixture|
|Additional Electric Rebates*||Amount|
|Central Air Conditioners||Rebates starting at $100|
|Furnace Fan Motors||$50|
|Air Source Heat Pumps||Rebates starting at $100|
|Geothermal Heat Pumps||See application|
|Rotating Sprinkler Nozzle||$3|
|Weather-Based Irrigation Controllers||$75|
* For all of the above rebates, see applications for minimum efficiency requirements and complete terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: If a customer’s Rochester Public Utilities account is more than 30 days delinquent, rebate
payments will be applied to their RPU account
Residential rebate processing questions:
Phone - 507.280.1537
Other Useful Information and Links
Power Usage Guide
Use this guide to help find where hidden energy usage is in your home.
Use this guide to help find where you are using water in your home.
A Watt Meter
RPU customers can borrow a Kill A Watt™ meter from RPU at no charge. These meters will help you determine how much electricity various appliances in your home consume whether turned on or off. Call Customer Service at 507.280.1500 to reserve a meter.
RPU’s Home Energy Report program gives you a look inside your energy use. With easy-to-read graphs, you’ll be able to see how your home performs through the year, as well as over the past year. Here’s how it works: On a regular basis (bi-monthly), you’ll receive a report in the mail. The report compares your energy use to similar households in your community. The report gives you tips on how to reduce your energy use, giving you opportunities to improve the numbers in future reports.
Energy Use Calculator
Find out how much energy your refrigerator costs to operate and how much you can save when you purchase an ENERGY STAR® qualified model.
There are many organizations, both locally and nationally, that are working on green building and design. This link has helpful websites, books, and magazines that provide information on this topic.