Partnering in Energy Solutions
Energy-efficient businesses make a big difference in our community’s energy consumption. For example, over 300 commercial customers made energy-efficient improvements to their facilities in 2012. These improvements saved 15,492,555 kilowatt-hours of electricity – and earned them more than $960,281 in Conserve & Save® rebates!
RPU designed Partnering in Energy Solutions to encourage and assist area businesses in becoming more energy efficient. Through this program, RPU connects business owners with expert resources, or Energy Solutions Partners (ESPs), who:
- Analyze the company’s current energy usage and future needs.
- Propose cost-cutting changes in energy use.
- Suggest energy-efficient upgrades to equipment.
- Provide payback analyses of suggested improvements.
- Assist with the purchase and/or implementation of improvements.
- List and apply for all available RPU Conserve & Save rebates.
Financing may be available for qualifying energy-efficiency projects and/or green certification costs. Click here for more information.
How to Learn More
Download the Partnering in Energy Solutions brochure for detailed information on how the program works, or contact an RPU Commercial Account Representative:
All financing is based on availability of funds. Monthly payments for the financed amount are based on the total project amount: balances less than $5,000 are limited to 12 months and balances more than $5,001 are not to exceed 24 months. Maximum amount financed per project is $25,000. No interest fee is required on the payment. Payments are collected as part of the customer’s monthly utility bill. An administration fee in the form of a check payable to RPU will be collected when the paperwork is submitted ($300 for projects under $5,000 and $500 for projects $5,001-$25,000).
If you’re already familiar with our program, here are some quick links for frequently requested items:
- Complete List of Energy Solutions Partners (ESPs)
- Complete List of Trade Allies
- Conserve & Save® Rebate Applications
- Customer Release of Information Form
- Customer Financing Agreement – Energy Efficiency Projects
- Customer Financing Agreement – Green Certification